After the Node Manager is properly configured, you can start the Node Manager by following the below mentioned steps.
- Open a new command window and go to <Middleware_Home>\wlserver_10.3\server\bin using cd command. Type startNodeManager
- It starts your Node Manager and gives the output as shown in below image.
- To verify if the Node Manager is running successfully, start your Admin Server if it is not Running and go to Weblogic Server Console.
- Navigate to Environment --> Machines --> LocalMachine --> Monitoring Tab --> Node Manager Status. It should display Reachable. See below image.
- Hence the Node Manager is running properly.