Applies to:Oracle SOA Platform - Version: 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 -
The solution is typically to increase the transaction timeout for the process.
Note: This recommendation are ONLY applicable to Sync Processes. Additionally the default Timeout setting that comes with SOA 11g installation does not comply with this rule. You might need to adjust the setting according to your particular business needs.
1. Setting syncMaxWaitTime:
2. Setting the transaction timeout for BPEL EJBs:
3. Setting the global transaction timeout at Weblogic Domain Level:
This property controls the transaction timeout seconds for active transactions. If the transaction is still in the "active" state after this time, it is automatically rolled back.
* Log into Oracle WebLogic Administration Console.
* Click Services -> JTA.
* Change the value of Timeout Seconds (the default is 30).
* Click Save.
* Restart Oracle WebLogic Server.