- 1)Why SOA?
- What are the advantages?
- What are the disadvantages?
- 2)What are the approaches to categorize the existing services in a company? ------How do we prepare a service portfolio before implementing SOA?
- 3)What are the different design patterns in SOA?
- What are the different types of installation of SOASuite 10g?
- xml/xsd/wsdl Related
- What is the difference between concrete and abstract wsdl?
- What is the structure of a wsdl?
- Difference between Synchronus,One-way,Asynchronus BPEL process wsdls.
- What is the significance of targetNamespace in a wsdl.
- What is a inline schema?
- What is the difference between xsd:import and xsd:include?
- Difference between URI and URL?
- 5)What is SOAP and what are the binding protocols available? ---google it.
- 6)Why SOAP over http why not WSIF even if the later ensures JTA transaction and is faster than former
- BPEL Related (10g/11g)
- 7)What is choreography? How does it differ from orchestration?
- 8)What is a pick activity?Can I have a pick activity with no onMessage branch?
Go to Developers guide. Answer is no.onMessage branch is mandatory.
- 9)What are the different message exchange patterns in BPEl?
Go to developers Guide.
- 10)What is the difference between Async and Sync activity on wsdl level?
two port vs one port funda.Create the two and see the difference.
- 11)How does pick activity differ from a receive activity?
Pick activity can act as a multiple recieve activity in some business scenarios.If we have two inbound operations and both can trigger the bpel process then we will go with pick activity as we cant have two recieve activity with createInstance box checked.
Go to developer's guide.
- What is a flowN activity and how does it leverages the flow activity?
Go to developers guide.
- 13)What are dspMaxThread and a recieverThread properties?Why are they important?
Go to Best Practice Guide
- 14)How does a async request run in the backend?
Go to Best Practice Guide
- 15)Explain error handling in BPEL and what is a error handling framework?
Go to Developer's Guide
- 16)How do we handle transactions in BPEL? or for more
- What is transaction=participate?Where do we set this?
go to Developers Guide.bpel.xml
- What do you mean by non-idempotent activity?Which all activities are non-idempotent by default?
All retriable activities are idempotent by default.If idempotent is set to be false then it is a start of new transaction and in other words a Dehydration point is created.recieve,pick,wait,checkpoint() are non-idempotent by default.
- What is the default level of transation in a composite<required|requiredNew>?
Default is required.
- 17)What is a XA datasource?How it differs from a non-XA datasource?
- 18)How a wsdl of inbound jca adapter differs from a outbound one?--create and check.
- 19)How will you know if a adapter is XA or Non-XA? ---create them and check. Logically they both will implement different classes.
- 20)What are MCF properties? --- go to developer's guide
- 21)What all operations can be performed using a file adapter? --create and check
- 22)What is a syncFileRead operation?Is is a inbound or a outbound operation?Can my process begin with a syncFileRead operation?---Go to developer's Guide.No since it is a outbound operation so you need to invoke it.
- 23)What all errors can't be handled by a BPEL process?--Best Practices Guide
- 24)What is a throw activity?---Go to Developer's guide
- 25)Why do we use a JMS queue?What is the benefit of using it over a simple AQ queue?--maintain JTA transaction capability and to ensure one and only one message delivery.
- 26)What is getPreference property?How do we set it and what advantage it provides?Explain with a example?--Go to developer's guide
- 27)How can we make a partner link dynamic?
- 28)What are the dehydration tables in orabpel|soainfra schema?
- 29)How do we resubmit a faulted process?---Developers guide
- 30)How does the server know that a instance is faulted?--Best practice Guide
- 31)What is a nonBlockingAll property?What is the use of it?
- 32)In how many ways can a process be deployed?
- 33)How can we embed or use a java code in BPEL?How can we make a java service a Web-service?What is xml facade?
- Can we use a File Adapter to get a file without reading its content?---yes.go to developers guide 11g
- How can we use a file as a trigger file?--go to developers guide 11g
- XA vs nonXADatasource?
- 33)When do we use ESB over BPEL?
- 34)Why ESB is faster than its BPEL counterpart?
- What is the difference between ESB runtime & Designtime?
- 35)What is the out of box error handling framework in ESB?
- 36)How can we get instance ID in ESB?
- 37)How can we make routing in ESB dynamic?
- Most of them are discussed in Best Pratices Guide.
- 38)Why AIA? What is the need of it if SOA is already there?
- 39)When to go for AIA?
- 40)What is EBO,EBM,EBS,EBF,ABCs?
- 41)Can a ABCs be a ESB process?If yes in what scenario?
- 42)How can we extend a EBM?
- 43)How can we extend a EBS?
- 44)How can we extend a ABCs?
- 45)What is a standard AIA flow?
- 46)What is the error-handling framework in AIA?